Sunday

If you are my Man...


Can you be my man? In ur dream Nurarnida Sabrina.LOL

Letter #1

Can you give me a kiss for a morning goodbye?
Although you know we never know why.
Joe, Louis etc. said I'm priceless.
And I let them seek for a price tag to prove that I'm worthless.
I'm such a jerk at the start.
So that they can have a look at women heart.
I fall from the wall since I'm not enough tall.
I stumble to let them know how I give a man it all.

I can fly away to Norway and find my way. Are you hiding somewhere and still chasing me all the way?



You will never have a word to say, if you are my Man...

If you are my Man...


                                                                                                                     

11 comments:

penjajah minda said...

err aku macam tak kenal mamat tue.dia bukan artis kan?

Nurarnida Sabrina said...

dia mmg artis. itu bo. kekasih gelap gua dalam mimpi.HAHA

PK said...

gua pun tak berapa cam mamat ni, beb.

Nurarnida Sabrina said...

xpayah la cam. nnti lu ngorat.HAHA

EL MARIACHI said...

I'm your MAN....I want to be...

Nurarnida Sabrina said...

fill the form.and line up. LOL

ghost writer said...

not bad gak mamat tuh nida...

berbaloi untuk kau tunggu.

Nurarnida Sabrina said...

tunggu sampai bila? aku yakin tak akn dpt. HAHA.

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

rambot die power

;D

HEROICzero said...

kacak lelaki tu.

#turn on.

Nurarnida Sabrina said...

asrul - rambut tuh yg buat jatuh cinta pada pndg pertama. HAHA

heroiczero - sungguh kacak.